Ads for 728x90

728x90

Game - Impressive Movement, Without Previously Planned

Game - Cool Movement With Great Player

2 weeks have passed, now I'm back to playing to try something new and see it there. Although this is an old game, but I still love it. I'm a little rusty with the style of this game, because it has been several years. seems like a lot of players who have already switched to the next level, what can we do. I stopped, then out of the game. My eyes shift towards other MOBA games icon, which usually I play.

There are no messages or other impressive things, like newly hatched eggs. The game loads the data long enough, made me hit the table, but slowly. For some reason every time I go in for the first time, it continues to happen. I'm waiting for the other players who will play, while looking at some new avatar after the patch. 2 weeks after the accident made my hand a little stiff, but it does not matter, it's only for a while. All players have joined, this time it seems to warm up a bit balanced team. It would be very nice, because I know that a balanced team will take a long time to win.

The game started, I tried to give the ward even though I chose STR. It was not only for the team, but it also helps me to see which direction and movement of the enemy. The advantage gained is that we will easily push the enemy back, or had the opportunity to turn their hero. The game is a little faster, because when our hero dies, the time it takes to respawn a little shorter.

Time is running, almost 15 minutes the teams chasing the score. kill then killed, things continue to happen, very pleasant meeting with the team and opponent like this. Not only a great carry, but the support and tanks that do not fear death willing to move forward.

Almost all heroes have levels above 20, somehow without command, the team is able to assign roles according to what they held. It's an unpredictable game, and I just wanted to do a warm-up. Although doing things like back door, several times the teams deadlocked. Experienced players are very difficult to conquer, but we can learn new things from them. As we get level, also with the items held by each player. Screen growing with more and more blinding flash skills. The combination of attack always be rewarded with a combination of defense, a little mistake will destroy everything.

Well, without the need to elaborate, we wait for their mistakes while doing a back door. We already have enough power to destroy buildings quickly. The biggest mistake is when attacking forward, but leave the defense in its own territory. Haha, just 40 minutes to warm up game. It's a little pathetic, but it's very appropriate and fun.

Looks like I need additional of coffee. Whether anyone who has been drinking my coffee, I do not notice it because myself too busy with my game.
Previous
Next Post »