Ads for 728x90

728x90

Story - A Clean Little Secret

gamestages.blogspot.com

Story - A Clean Little Secret


Point by point we've achieved, until we almost forgot the time. Chat flowed like water rushing in my monitor, until the time was nearly 3 am. Several times my face decorated in smile, seductive little laugh when my eyes fell on a chat line. Somehow it started, why I keep playing, what also makes us able to work together. Perhaps because of tired and furious, maybe also because of pleasure and satisfaction, after a few times get the team unbalanced.

The ashes fell on my pants, along with that I snapped out of my thoughts about the game last night. The scent of steaming hot coffee pulled myself to taste it, although it was hot on my tongue, I do not care. That morning the atmosphere a bit cloudy, but does not rain, a nice Sunday. Fitting like what I want, such an atmosphere is what makes me able to think comfortably.

I sighed, cold and cool air greet my legs. The second cigarette, has been in front of my mouth, waiting for ignited. I saw some official match video, then i find some with crazy movement player. I sighed, cold and cool air greet my legs. The second cigarette, has been in front of my mouth, waiting for ignited. I saw some videos official matches, and I find the latest edition of the record player to step crazy when playing. Like last night, my feelings a little bit satisfied, slowly I learn unexpected movements or perhaps planned movement in the video. Coffee was not able to keep me from drowsiness, forced me towards my dream this morning.

My fingers feel numb, my back and my neck like asking to a massage when I woke up. Looks like my days like a bat, completely reversed. Flashing indicates a weak cell phone battery, "as always," I thought. I forgot to recharge, my devoted friend. The sky was getting dark when I wiping my head with a towel, then grab dinner and I carried back to my corner. Lamp flashes in unison with the screen that illuminates my room. I saw some of my friends already logged in, but there is no sign of activity if they have followed the game. Other channels where I can joke with someone else look as full as usual, but only a few people who talk without a clear theme. I watched my friend play while eating my food, I was a little bit laugh when he was pursuing the enemy, end up with him being killed. Apparently the opposing team already planned to set him up, he was a little bit furious, in the chat he cursed teammate who refused to help him.

I switched to something else, open a browser and see more videos like this morning. I got a lesson, the trick to play a character that I like. Try a little bit of luck, I start my game with new tricks. The stifling is when you play with random players, without a clear composition, it far from balanced. What happens does not as expected, it seems my brain will boil again tonight.

to be continue ...
Previous
Next Post »